For an eye-catching design that really packs a punch, a gable-style conservatory is a must. Choose one of our products and you can rest assured that quality, precision and attention to detail are just as important as design.
A gable-ended structure creates a stunning aesthetic, with windows that extend to the apex of the roof. This creates an impressive front elevation, bringing additional light into the space so you can make the most of an ambience that delivers the max in terms of light and space.
Our Gable-End conservatories deliver…
- Bespoke designs to blend with your home’s existing style, within your personal budget.
- A range of glazing options, from stained or leaded to Georgian bars and vertical sliding sash windows.
- Mix and match colours across a wide spectrum of tones so you can select the combination that’s right for you, whether you opt for all-in-one colours, or team a woodgrain exterior with a white interior, for example.
- Outstanding performance when the weather turns nasty. Unlike some conservatories, which are finished with sealant for water-tightness, our constructions are precision-engineered to rely less on sealant, which can be unreliable and unattractive. The innovative system in our roofs means you can trust their performance for their entire lifetime.
- Thermal efficiency that maximises heat retention and the diffusion of light to deliver an ambience that will have the family relaxing in the conservatory all year round.