If you’re seeking a way to connect your home with your garden without breaking the bank, consider a lean-to conservatory. It’s a stylish and affordable way to increase the natural light in your home.
A sleek, simple structure gives the lean-to a contemporary, elegant character – and it’s versatile too, with a wide range of colour and glazing options that allow you to personalise your chosen structure.
Our lean-to conservatories deliver…
- Bespoke designs to blend with your home’s existing style, within your personal budget.
- A range of glazing options, from stained or leaded to Georgian bars and vertical sliding sash windows.
- Mix and match colours across a wide spectrum of tones so you can select the combination that’s right for you, whether you opt for all-in-one colours, or team a woodgrain exterior with a white interior, for example.
- Outstanding performance when the weather turns nasty. Unlike some conservatories, which are finished with sealant for water-tightness, our constructions are precision-engineered to rely less on sealant, which can be unreliable and unattractive. The innovative system in our roofs means you can trust their performance for their entire lifetime.
- Thermal efficiency that maximises heat retention and the diffusion of light to deliver an ambience that will have the family relaxing in the conservatory all year round.