You’ve always wanted a space just for you – an airy, light-filled room where you can relax. Our conservatories deliver a new room that’s ideally suited to your needs, whether you’re a bookworm, a sewing bee, a keen crafter… or just a snoozer. What’s more, this is a space that keeps on giving – adding a conservatory to your home is a surefire way to add value… as well as light, warmth and space. If you already have a conservatory, why not consider maximising it by adding an tiled, warm roof. This state-of-the-art roof will transform your conservatory to provide a beautiful space that’s warm and cosy all year round.
The perfect space for you
Whether your tastes are traditional or modern, you’ll find a conservatory that will satisfy your tastes. The entire range – which features a comprehensive variety of styles – is engineered to the highest specifications, yet represents excellent value for money. You can ensure you make the very most of summertime as well as banishing the winter blues by retreating to your cosy conservatory. Our Maidstone Trade Glaze conservatories deliver…
- Conservatories designed to match your individual property and personal budget. From classic Victorian and Edwardian styles to gable-ended, P-shaped, lean-to, lantern and orangery styles.
- Finishing touches including decorative crestings, roof finials and easy-fit PVC-U skirting boards.
- A range of glazing options, from stained or leaded to Georgian bars and vertical sliding sash windows.
- Mix and match colours across a wide spectrum of tones so you can select the combination that’s right for you, whether you opt for all-in-one colours, or team a woodgrain exterior with a white interior, for example.
- Outstanding performance when the weather turns nasty. Unlike some conservatories, which are finished with sealant for water-tightness, our constructions are precision-engineered to rely less on sealant, which can be unreliable and unattractive. The innovative system in our roofs means you can trust their performance for their entire lifetime.
- Thermal efficiency that maximises heat retention and the diffusion of light to deliver an ambience that will have the family relaxing in the conservatory all year round.